Saturday, November 5, 2011

NOTD: GOSH & glitters.. yum!

Hey everyone!  I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend so far.  I'm attempting to do a whole lot of homework but I'm not getting very far.  There are just way too many other things I'd rather be doing.. like writing a blog post.

First, today's mini haul.  I put myself on a no-buy since Christmas is coming up, and I was doing good.. I have some polish coming in the mail and figured they'd satisfy my need/want for new stuff.  So we're out Christmas shopping today and I ask the boy to go into Zeller's just to look.. and I was walking out empty handed until HE spotted these pretties:

Glitter in my Stocking, Snow-man of my Dreams, Orna-ment for Each Other & My Sleigh's in the Shop


The Nicole by OPI holiday collection!  He initially wanted me to choose 2, so I did, and he wasn't happy with leaving any behind so he grabbed all four and spoiled me :)

Onto today's nails.  I used more untried polish that I have sitting around.

OPI - Natural Base Coat
GOSH - Fairytale, a deep teal blue creme
GOSH - Deep Purple, dark vampy purple creme
Revlon - Blue Mosaic
OPI - Rainbow Connections
Seche Vite



I was in the mood for a tape mani, and I like the way this turned out.  So cute and sparkly.  The pictures are a bit wonky, I'm still playing around to find a good way to capture my nails.  I'll get it eventually!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)