Tuesday, December 13, 2011

31 Days of Christmas: Angels

Hi ladies!

Day 13 of the Christmas challenge asked for Angels.  I have an angel wing stamp I thought of using but decided to try my hand at actually free-handing it.  Ha.  I'm funny, I'm not even close to anything artsy.. it turned out okay.  It looks a bit rough around the edges, but it's obviously an angel ;)

Essie - Chinchilly (base)
OPI - Teenage Dream (glitter on base)
Sally Hansen - White On (Angel Dress)
OPI - Designer de Better (Angel wings)
NOPI - Miss Independent (face)
China Glaze - Lemon Fizz (hair)
GOSH - Gold (halo)
Milani Nail Art - Black (eyes and feet)
Not in the picture: OPI - Houston we have a purple (mouth)





Funny, right?  She has no arms lol, and her face looks like a 1 year old painted it :P  I just had to laugh at myself and decided the remainder of my fingers would get halos only. Way easier that way.  Hope everyone else has better luck than I did ;)

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I really like this, the angel is cute!

    Btw I love that layerng combo to make the main base colour :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)