Wednesday, December 14, 2011

31 Days of Christmas: Christmas Tree

Hey guys!

Today's challenge was Christmas tree!

Sally Hansen - Lacey Lilac
Sinful Colors - San Fransisco





I used a nail art brush to pain on the pinkie and middle finger trees, index and ring finger were dotted on, and the thumb I used a stamp from You Mix Cosmetics.. I like how the freehand trees turned out.. they were so simple and I just dotted on random colours for ornaments!

Hope you're all enjoying December, it seems to me as though it's FLYING!

Also side note:  I likely won't be able to do many more days of the challenge as we'll be away this weekend to my in-laws before the boy and I fly to Ottawa to visit my family for the rest of December.  Boo! 

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh refreshing background color for your adorable trees!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)