Sunday, December 11, 2011

31 Days of Christmas: Christmas Wrapping

Hi girls!

Christmas wrapping huh?  Well.. I've done the next 3 'challenges' and I guess you could say I was feeling uninspired since only one of them is to my liking.  But!  I wasn't up to redoing any of them so they'll be shown anyway :)

OPI - Designer de Better
GOSH - Flying Dragon
Quo by Orly - Celestial Star
GOSH - Gold 
These were used for the base.

Revlon - Jelly (fairies)
Joe Fresh - Ink (bow)
Milani Nail Art - Art of Silver
Milani Nail Art - Purple Outline
Color Club - It's a Hit



They did not turn out at ALL like I wanted lol.  I put fairies on my index because all I have for Christmas wrapping paper right now is Disney Fairies paper.. I'm a HUGE Tinkerbell fan, and when I seen a package of these at Costco I couldn't resist.  So everyone gets Tink & friends wrapping paper for the holidays... for the next 5 years :)  The paper is much cuter than my index finger is haha.

Middle finger I went simple and added a cute bow stamp.  Ring finger.. well.. I should have looked up plaid tutorials LOL.  And pinkie finger, you can't go wrong with glittery wrapping paper :)


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)