Friday, December 9, 2011

31 Days of Christmas: Festive Green

Hi lovelies!

Today's Christmas Challenge asks for my most festive green.

Well.  I'm a fairly new polish collector.. but I believe this green is from Orly's last year's Holiday collection.  Regardless.. I present you what I consider to be the most festive green in my polish collection:

Orly: Meet me Under the Mistletoe.


This green is so pretty!  I love the lighter green shimmer in there.  
And because that wasn't festive enough, I layered on some glitter.  Not a new combo in this blog but I loved it so much that I had to replicate it again:

Orly:  Meet me Under the Mistletoe
OPI: Fresh Frog of Bel Air


I. LOVE. IT.
The lighter green glitter over the dark green base is soo pretty!



Hope you guys like it.. this combo just screams Christmas :)  Thanks for looking!

Check out what greens other participants put on their fingers today:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)