Saturday, December 10, 2011

31 Days of Christmas: Festive Red

Hi lovelies!

December 10th already!?

Today I have my most festive red.. kind of.  I cheated a little bit and just made it festive ;)


Orly: Ma Cherie



A super bright red jelly that's SO pretty.  It definitely says Christmas to me.. but I felt it needed a little bit of embellishment...


OPI - Gettin' Miss Piggy With It



Just a touch of glitter thrown in there makes it even more festive!
And then because I just couldn't stop myself from using new glitter I just got...


Color Club - Take the Stage





I love how the red and gold compliment each other.  Very holiday appropriate, I would say!  :)

 Thanks for looking!

Check out what the other ladies are doing on their nails today:

1 comment:

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)