Monday, December 12, 2011

31 Days of Christmas: Reindeers/Rudolph

Hi everyone!

Today's prompt was for reindeer nails.  I did a quick search on pinterest and found these.. they're SO cute.. so I replicated what I seen.  It was simple and something my non-artsy self could pull off.  I'm so happy with the way this mani turned out :)

Orly - Au Champagne (base)
OPI - Meep Meep Meep (polka dots)





I painted all nails with Au Champagne, a gorgeous frosty white, and with a medium sized dotting tool added all of the Rudolph noses to the index, ring and pinkie finger.

Rudolph was done using acrylic paint in black, white and brown and small paintbrushes, and I used a larger sized rhinestone for his nose.  He was so cute :)

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)