Saturday, December 3, 2011

31 Days of Christmas: Snow Globe

Hi ladies!


So.. I've already skipped Day 1 & 2.  I have a final coming up so I don't know how well I'll be doing BUT, I do have day 3: Snow Globe!




I painted my accent nail with China Glaze - Ring in the Red, used a black nail art polish to draw the snow globe with it's base, then used Orly - Au Champagne with various sized dotting tools to make the snow man, CG - Flying Dragon for the scarf, Orly - Orange Punch for the nose and Wet n Wild - Black Creme for the eyes and buttons.  Then put a light layer of NOPI - Make a Comet-ment to make it look like shaken snow inside the snow globe.

It turned out okay.. I smeared the crap out of it and had to lick it and smooth it out with my lips lol!!  I had envisioned something much better but this will do :)

The rest of my nails have 2 coats of Orly - Androgynie with a layer of NOPI - Make a Comet-Ment.

Feel free to join us on Facebook if you'd like to take part in the challenge :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the glitter you used on this one!! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)