Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Boyfriend Mani

Hi all!

The mani I'm about to show you was completely 100% chosen by my boyfriend.  Sometimes when I'm feeling a little uninspired I tell him to go through my stash and pick out colours and ask him to just.. design my mani.  Apparently I screwed this one up by stamping the wrong colours on the wrong nails, but I think he just doesn't remember what he picked :P



The base for all except the accent nail is Barielle - Falling Star, and the accent is Puke, as he calls it.  Ha.  Then Revlon Alluring Amber was stamped over Whimsical, and Revlon Raspberry Rapture was stamped over Falling Star.  I actually fell in love with the accent nail, it looks so retro!
I had a feeling that stamping over Falling Star would be difficult, but I try to just go with whatever he chooses since he typically picks things I would never come up with on my own.  It gave it a bit of subtlety, but it wasn't flashy enough for my liking ;)


Barielle - Falling Star (Winners has a lot of Barielle's lately, I love it!)
Revlon - Raspberry Rapture
Revlon - Whimsical
Revlon - Alluring Amber

1 comment:

  1. That accent nail is definitely retro, I hope you wore bell bottoms today. ;) I've been waiting not so patiently to see if my Winners (in Mic Mac or on Portland St) will have Falling Star sold separately. I've only seen it sold in the 5 pack so far.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)