Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Extravagant Flowers

Hey all!

I got my very first (and possibly my last.. way too expensive) OPI DS the other day.  I walked into a new to the mall salon and spotted a whole lot of them and picked up DS Extravagance.  It's so pretty!  So as soon as it was time to re-do my mani I slapped that baby on ;)


The photos certainly don't do it justice.  It was dark so it's just under regular lighting, and when I got home tonight I got sucked into getting dinner ready and by the time I thought of taking photos.. it was dark again.  It's just.. so.. SHINY!  It's beautiful in real life.


I did my accent using Revlon - Smoldering which is a pink/grey/green duochrome.  You can really see it under certain lighting and it's so pretty.  Then using dotting tools I made little flowers using OPI - Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not and Pink Friday.



OPI DS Extravagance
Revlon - Smoldering
OPI - Pink Friday
OPI - Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not

Thanks for having a look ;)

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. Your accent nail is gorgeous! I just bought Smouldering a couple days ago and can't wait to try it out. (PS: Was is Chatters in MicMac? I'm such a creep ;) Haha.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! They had a Buy 2 OPI's get an AvoJuice free.. so the boy got a colour he liked as well, but I actually hate the avojuice haha

      Delete
    2. *chuckles* That's too bad about the avojuice. Just wanted to let you know that Chatters in MicMac has last years China Glaze Holiday Collection on for $2.99 each! I picked up Red Deer and Mommy Kissing Santa and now I own the whole collection. I feel "completed" now, I never usually get full collections. :P

      Delete
  2. utterly utterly love this - simple and oh so beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! Especially your accent nail! I got polish-addicted after the ChG DS thang, so I'll just hope they come out with something similar again! BTW, I'm a fellow knitter too! Nothing like looking at your pretty nails as the wool slips by! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)