Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year: Nail Edition

Happy New Year everyone!  I wish you all a wonderful 2012 :)

So.. I've been MIA, but only because I have been away from home since December 16th, and when I flew home for the holidays I was very limited in what I could bring.. My suitcase was .1kg away from the limit, lol.  I suck at packing!  I did bring some polish with me but I mostly just did plain ol' manis with nothing special at all and left them at that.

We rang in the New Year by flying back home and spending the evening with my in-laws playing cards and dominoes and watching the downtown festivities on TV since it was raining.  So while playing cards I painted my nails ;)

Essie: Feed Me
Orly: Purple Crush
Essie: Bobbing for Baubles
Color Club: Backstage Pass
Color Club: Platinum Record
Essie:  Good to Go



I like how 'blingy' this turned out.  I didn't go out for NYE but at least my nails looked like a party was happening on them, lol.  I can't stop staring at the gorgeous (but such a PITA) glitter.. I love it so much :)

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)