Sunday, January 8, 2012

Let's get Whimsical!

Hi lovelies!

I'm sure you already know what's coming up just based on the title of the post huh?

Yesterday I seen Zoe's post, showed my boyfriend, said I had to find it, and well.. we needed groceries, so we headed out to our huge wal mart like supermarket and HE found it for me ;)


Essie:  Feed Me
Essie - Marshmallow (as underwear)
Revlon - Whimsical
Revlon - Starry Pink
OPI - Yoga-ta Get This Blue
OPI - Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not
Seche Vite


This is THREE coats of Whimsical over TWO coats of Marshmallow.  Both are so sheer, in hindsight I should have used a more opaque white or light blue polish as underwear, which would have made the colours pop a little bit more.  It took soo long to dry!
I couldn't just leave it though:



I stamped using my XXL plate which has some dupes of the Konad plates I think (I don't know actual Konad plates though so I can't be 100% sure).  I love my plates from You Mix Cosmetics..No complaints as of yet!  Clearly my stamping placement still needs to be worked on but I think this is still acceptable.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. ooh i love the idea of using both Whimsical and Starry Pink together. If only i could get Whimsical here i would do that combo! x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)