Tuesday, January 31, 2012

NOTD: Magnetic Owls..?

So!

I'm on a very serious no-buy right now.  The bf and I are trying to pay off the last of our little bit of debt plus we have to buy 2 plane tickets to fly cross country this summer so we're doing some serious penny pinching, in turn resulting in a serious lull in polish buying.  Which.. is fine right now, nothing that is currently out is really screaming at me (or maybe I'm just telling myself that so I can stick to this no buy ;).

But today, we were out grocery shopping at our huge supermarket, and HE brought me to the beauty section and picked out 2 polishes for me.  He's a huge enabler!  And so I'm sporting one of my new babies as my accent right now and wow.. it's a beauty!

 L'Oreal Owl's Night!  There's a bunch of them just sitting in the display, demanding to be taken home!  I pointed it out and walked away and next thing I know it's sitting in the shopping cart.  He's a sweetie, that one.  It's soo gorgeous!

And of course, on all other nails is one of the Icing Magnetix polishes.  This gorgeous goldish-greenish shimmer appears when you apply the magnet.


This photo is blurry except for Owl's Night.. pretttttty.


I know it's been mentioned before, but the brush on the magnetix polish friggin' sucked.  And the magnet particles scattered after a while, at first the pattern is nice and crisp, but after some time passes it loses some of the crispness.  But.  It's still super pretty!

Icing Magnetix - Gold(?)
L'Oreal - Owl's Night

Anyone else loving the magnetic trend right now? :)  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love both of these polishes! And they look so good together!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)