Friday, January 27, 2012

PCFC: Polka Dots

Hi all!

Today's Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge was polka dots.  I think dots are so fun.. a quick and easy way to spruce up a mani!



I used GOSH - Flamingo as my base, with GOSH - Gasoline as the base for my accent nail.  Flamingo has been my favourite pink creme for years, it's so barbie like and bright and gorgeous.  It did take 3 coats to level it out, but I think with some thinner it would probably apply better.  Regardless, I still love it and don't mind applying so many coats.


The dots on my accent were done with Flamingo and Colour Club - Boys Wear Blue from the pride collection, and the ones on all other nails were done with Color Club - Dress for the Parade (yellow) and Express Yourself, which is a bright purple creme.  The colour in my photos isn't quite accurate though, it's not as blue as it seems.
I'm so happy with these!  They're so bright and just.. happy, especially on this particularly crummy weather-wise day.


GOSH - Flamingo
GOSH - Gasoline
Color Club - Express Yourself
Color Club - Dress For The Parade
Color Club - Boys Wear Blue

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your polka dots! The colour combination on your index, middle and pinky nails is my favourite - so "spring-y". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, my dots never look this good.
    I have tagged you on my blog!
    http://memasmanis-jackie.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)