Monday, January 16, 2012

Stamping Sunday...on Monday

Hey guys!

I'm a day late for this one.. I'm in a stamping group on Facebook, and yesterdays challenge was to do an Under the Sea themed mani.



This was my take on it. I painted my nails the teal colour, then sponged a nice sparkly blue on the tips, and added a coat of the finger paints flakies to give it a sea-like glow.  I stamped sea-weed looking things on my thumb and pinkie, an anchor and fish skeleton on my ring and pointer, and a pair of jumping dolphins on my middle finger.  I really wish I would have used the black polish to stamp the dolphins.. it just didn't pop enough for me.  

Lesson learned for next time ;)

Barielle:  Decadence (base)
Orly: Stone Cole (sponged on the tips)
Finger Paints: Motley (flakies over the base)
Wet n Wild: Black Creme
Colour Club:  Worth the Risque

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. i really love this - i love everything you do !!! especially like the seaweed on the little finger xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun mani, I love the theme!

    PS: I saw a comment you made on Rebecca Likes Nails Birthday Post saying you wanted to know someone in Halifax who loves polish just as much as you. Ta-da! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)