Thursday, February 16, 2012

PCFSC: Favourite Spring Pink

Hi Loves,

This is a day late and I apologize but at least it's here, right? :)

I realize that spring is pastels but I'm soo not a pastel person.  I'm all for the jewel/darker tones so I decided to go with a more 'me' pink :)


This pink.. I admired my nails ALL day, it's so vibrant and gorgeous.  It's the new Essie - Tour de Finance, a nice bright pink with some gorgeous shimmer through it.


I gave it a little more sparkle using Orly - Love Each Other, a blue shimmery top coat.



Essie - Tour de Finance
Orly - Love Each Other

Thanks for having a looksie :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this colour! My spring pink post was late too, you're not alone :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I think I want this Essie color...lol. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)