Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tag!

I got tagged with two things recently, so instead of 2 blog posts, I'm combining them into one ;)






I was tagged in this one by the lovely Laura at Clothes, Cosmetics and Chat.  Her blog is so cute, definitely worth having a look around ;)

The rules of this award are that I should share 7 facts about myself and then pass this award on to 15 other bloggers.  I don't think this award is particularly new in the blogosphere, so I'm just going to tag those of you I follow that don't appear to have this yet :)

Nail Newbie
A Polished Touch
Cutie-cles

Happy Nails
The Crumpet
Manicurity
PishPosh and Polish
Obsessive Compulsive Nail Painting Disorder
Only Always a Soccer Mom
Purple Fairy Dust


As for the facts, see the following tag!


I was tagged by Jackie over a MeMa's Mani's.  Check her out :)

Here are the rules to this particular tag:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
No tag backs.
No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you're reading this" You actually have to tag 11 people.

11 Things About Me

1. I'm french Canadian, born and raised in northern Ontario but have been living on the east coast for 7 years because of school (and because it's pretty great out here).
2. I am in my late 20's and have never taken longer than 8 months off of school.. I'm a sucker for punishment
3. I'm currently working towards a masters degree in fish population genetics (essentially I look at fish DNA and can find out how many populations I'm dealing with, if the population(s) are healthy or not etc., it's more complicated than that but that's the jist of things)
4. I have a much older brother and sister, a gorgeous niece and nephew, and a huge extended family.
5. I love to knit, and I especially love knit socks, they're the most comfortable socks one could wear
6. I have 2 kitties, one's a munchkin and the other one quite possibly has the longest legs I've seen on a cat.  They make a pretty cute pair.
7. I have discovered a love of cooking and baking breads.
8. I eat dessert or anything sweet first thing in the morning, then typically don't touch sweets for the remainder of the day.
9. I have my advanced SCUBA diving certification.
10. I'm make my own household cleaners.
11. I am addicted to loose leaf tea and LUSH!

Questions That I Answered
1. What color is one your nails right now?  Blue Claire's Magnetix.
2. What is your favorite color of polish?  All of them!  I think darker colours suit me better, though.. dark blues, purples and deep pinks
3. What is your favorite food?  Indian and Thai foods, I'm a sucker for a good curry
4. How long have you been blogging?  Only since November of 2011
5. Do you have a pet, if so, what is it?  2 gorgeous kitties that make me laugh every day, and 1 boring hermit crab.
6. What is the last movie that you saw?  I watched the Jane Austen Bookclub last night.
7. What month is your birthday in?  December
8. If you were stranded on a desert island, who would you want with you?  My best girl friend.  I know I should say my boyfriend but I think we'd kill each other eventually :P
9. What is your favorite TV show?   Oh.. just one?  True Blood, Dexter, The New Girl (I have a huge girl crush on Zooey Deschanel) & Modern Family
10. What is your favorite perfume?  None.. I've grown pretty sensitive to strong scents.
11. What really makes you angry?  Being ignored or someone pretending to be listening but 2 minutes later has no idea what was said.


11 Questions For You to Answer

1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
2. What is your favourite holiday?
3. How many polishes are in your stash?
4. Favourite polish finish?
5. If money/education/etc wasn't the issue, what would be your dream job?
6. What are your other hobbies?
7. What is your favourite movie?
8. Do you own any animals?
9. Do you have a prized possession?  What is it?
10. If you could get one plane ticket free of charge, anywhere, where would you go?
11. What is your most embarrassing moment?


11 People I have Tagged
I'm cheating and saying "Tag yourself"!  This has been going around enough that I don't want to double tag anyone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)