Monday, March 12, 2012

Ole Caliente!

Hi all!

Sorry for the week long absence.  Honestly, I just haven't felt up to editing photos then blogging, I've been putting in long hours at school trying to get lab work done and the last thing I've been wanting to do is come home and sit in front of my computer for any length of time.  Forgive me?  I thought so :)

I have some Spring Challenge manis to catch up on, but I'll leave that for another day.. what I'm showing today is just a NOTD from a few weeks ago.



Here I used Essie - Ole Caliente (which I've heard is a dupe for OPI - Red Lights Ahead.. Where? from their new Holland collection), with an accent nail of OPI - Kiss me on the Tulips.  Then to quickly embellish the mani I used Lacquistry's Shredded, and Revlon - Sparkling on the accent nail.

There's major tip wear though, and I believe these were only taken a day after I put the polish on..  Such is life when you're a lab rat!



Essie - Ole Caliente
Lacquistry - Shredded
OPI - Kiss me on the Tulips
Revlon - Sparkling

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)