Friday, June 8, 2012

In love with Baker Street!

Hi darlings!

Quick post for today, I'm off to a cottage for the weekend and have a few things that I still need to prep before we leave :)


I was sooo loving this mani!  I even kept it on longer than usual even though I could see that some of the polish was starting to crack.

The accent nails are simply Nails Inc. - Baker Street.  My first ever Nails Inc. polish.  I kept eyeballing it every time we walked by our Sephora so finally I went in and purchased it.  I love love love this blue!  It's so stunning!


The other three nails are Essie - Orange, It's Obvious! stamped with my bundle monster plates and WnW Black Creme.  Then I filled in some spots with Baker Street.

I hadn't stamped in well over a month so these aren't my best work, but in the case of leopard print, I think the pattern is quite forgiving.  I absolutely adore the orange and blue together though, in my opinion they complement each other so well :)


  Essie - Orange, It's Obvious!
Nails Inc. - Baker Street

 Thanks for having a look! 

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD.
    I really can't say anything other than that.
    Literally PERFECT.
    Colour combo? FLAWLESS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a lovely weekend! This mani is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)