Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall Golf Socks

Hi loves!

Here's a fall mani I wore this weekend :)  I love red/orange/gold combos, there's something so classic feeling about it isn't there?  It just seems timeless to me.



I started with a base of OPI Deutsch You Want Me Baby? and OPI Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue as my accent.  I then stamped using Essie - Good as Gold and a stamping image from a large stamping plate I bought over at You Mix Cosmetics (I don't think they sell them anymore though).  On my accent I added two coats of Lacquisty Golf Socks.


Golf Socks is SUCH a fun glitter polish.  It has a dark blue jelly base, small orange hex glitter, and large blue, orange and gold hexes.  This is the newer version that was sent me to unexpectedly as the first version of Golf Socks had bleeding glitter.   I have to say, I love the newer version much better ;)

7 comments:

  1. I love the contrast of your accent nails - and the name of the glitter polish! Bwahah love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! I love red, orange and gold together. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I have yet to try a Lacquistry polish, but so far all of the ones I've seen have been very unique.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)