Thursday, January 17, 2013

Feeling Green?

Hi everyone!

Ok - I know some of you hate when bloggers apologize for their absence, but I'm really, truly sorry!  C deployed on Monday for 6-7 months so the week leading up to him leaving was a little cray cray and we spent it running around and doing last minute things so I neglected my nails and hands big time.  But, now he's gone and I'm hoping to blog more often to keep me occupied.  We'll see how that goes :P

Here's a mani I was sporting quite a few weeks ago.



The accent nail is Layla Ceramic Effect in Green Galaxy, which is an awesome, awesome dark green jelly with green glitter throughout.  I also added Revlon Celestial FX and Heart of Gold FX to it, which are both super fun glitter toppers even though I had to fish for the larger pieces.


The rest of the nails are China Glaze Running in Circles (swoooooon!), stamped with one of the new BM plates in Essie No Place Like Chrome, then I added Orly Miss-Conduct to make the heart pop :)

Have a great end of week guys, thanks for reading and not giving up on my little blog during my slow time!

4 comments:

  1. Keep busy! When my husband deploys, my nails and my blog become my outlet and make me stay busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so pretty! Love how you made the hearts pop! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just LOVE Running in Circles? It's the most heavenly green! Were the hearts for C? They really look so sweet and of course perfectly stamped :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)