Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day Mani

Sorry this is a few days late!  This is the mani I wore for Valentine's day.  I hope everyone had a good one :)  I chose to celebrate by going out dancing until 4am - my feet are still killing me today!


My index and pinkie have Orly Purple Crush, which is a gorgeous pink jelly polish (and definitely not purple...), whereas my middle and ring fingers have Orly Decades of Dusfunction, probably my favourite nude polish to date!  
 
All stamped images come from Bundle Monster plates, the glitter on my middle finger is OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It and the hearts on my pink were done using Zoya Blaze, Aurora and Storm (which are my first Zoya's except for a super old bottle that I've had for years - Zoya polish is pretty impossible to find out here).

I loved wearing this mani, it was so cute and girly :)

6 comments:

  1. So Cute! Love the "kiss" stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable and fun! I love all the hearts on your pinkie. I had a great VDay but I must admit, yours sounded awesome! I love dancing, it's been a while since I've gone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going out dancing is always the best way to celebrate! I love this mani too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...this is so cute! Love the colors used and the designs. You def have the talent so keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great Valentine's Day! Love the mani, Julie!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I hope you had a great Vday! I just found your blog and will be looking around! I also LOVE to knit and paint my nails as well!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)