Friday, May 17, 2013

Pastel Skittlette

Hi loves!

Happy Friday!  I'm so happy to have a long weekend.. Not that much is actually happening, I have to work on my thesis, but at least I can do that while wearing pj's ;)

 I'm starting to feel like a little bit of a one trick pony with these mix n' match manis I keep doing, but I can't stop!!  I love that it allows me to use several polishes at once and that it allows me to do more than just one nail art 'thing' at a time.



I don't normally gravitate towards pastel polish, and I don't know why, because once I actually apply them I love how girlie and delicate they look.

This mani features all Essie polishes - the base on my index and middle fingers is Navigate Her, one of my favourite green polishes ever!  I added A Crewed Interest on my ring finger, and Beyond Cozy on my pinkie.


I dotted my index and ring finger with A Crewed Interest, then using what I think is a MASH plate (it may have been Gals, my memory completely fails me right now.. sorry guys) I stamped using Konad White polish.  And I finished the whole mani by using a round stud from the BornPretty Store mixed stud wheel.

Have a great weekend everyone :)

4 comments:

  1. I love your skittle manis! You have a way of pairing things together that looks so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! haha you're awesome at mix 'n match nails! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the master at skittled manis! I can never figure out what to do and then I just paint them all the same colour anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the green and pink together!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)