Sunday, August 11, 2013

Mermaid nails

Hi loves,

Long time no blog :/  My life is currently 100% consumed with finishing my grad thesis.  There is an end in sight though so I'm hoping to be back semi regular posting soon-ish.  Today was actually the first time I painted my nails in THREE weeks!

But for now I show you something from the vault.  Mermaid nails I wore to the beach:


~*~*~


I started off with a base of Layla Mermaid Spell then stamped using a Mash plate whose number I can't remember right now, slapped on some top coat and voila! 

 Perfect holo mermaid nails for a gorgeous sunny day at the beach :)

5 comments:

  1. I know the feeling, sometimes blogging takes the back seat to everything else in life. But I'm happy you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see a post from you! Good luck with your thesis! :D This mani is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)