Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fall inspired Skittlette

Hi loves

Another quickie today :)

I put this mani together after a few cold and rainy Halifax days, which put me in the mood for a Fall inspired look.


I started with OPI Honey Ryder on my pinkie, and OPI Chatters me Up on my ring and middle finger.  This was an exclusive polish to the salon Chatters in Canada.. it's such a beautifully sparkly polish!  Then using a Pueen stamp and Essie Good as Gold I added the image on both fingers.


On my pointer finger I added two coats of Essie Don't Sweater It.  Once dried I placed striping tape and one coat of Essie Recessionista

This was a fun look - I'm so happy to be able to sport darker shades on my tips again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)