Saturday, December 14, 2013

Another Holiday Mani

Hi loves

Happy Saturday!  What's everyone's plans for the weekend?  I have a family Christmas gathering tonight that I'm very much looking forward to :)


~*~*~


I am loving the new Bundle Monster plates.. they came out with such cute images this year between the Holiday collection and the blogger creations - I can't stop using them!

I stamped the bells and mittens from BM-H03 with China Glaze Hey Sailor on top of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  On my ring finger is Orly Ma Cherie stamped with BM-H01, and I filled in the heart with OPI Pure 18k White Gold flakes :)


Annnd on my pinkie is something you've seen before HERE, Gosh Forest Floor with Orly Mermaid Tale and Monster Mash.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)