Sunday, December 8, 2013

Black and Gold

Happy Sunday!

Quickie post today - here's my current NOTD.  I had a family brunch to go to this morning and wanted to do something a little festive and came up with this look.


~*~*~


There's just something about black and gold paired together.  It's edgy but classy all at once - I love it!

I started out with a base of Illamasqua Scorn, an awesome matte black polish that's opaque in just one coat.. it's SO pretty on it's own.


Using Essie Good as Gold and Pueen 38 I stamped on the cute bells. 

As a side note, I bought the squishy stamper from Winstonia and it's made stamping SO much easier.. I find I'm enjoying it even more so than before and all I want to do is stamp my nails every day!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)