Thursday, December 5, 2013

NPC Holiday Challenge Week 2: Decorations

Hi all!

Here is my entry for the second week of the Nail Polish Canada Holiday Challenge.  This week's theme was decorations.. I ended up redo-ing these nails three times!  Ha.  I'm pretty pleased with how these turned out though :)

I created an 'abstract tree' I guess you can see, with a string of lights and 'hung' ornaments :)

I started with a base of Gosh Forest Floor then using a fan brush I created wisps with Color Club Not Just for Kelly Green, China Glaze Gaga For Green and OPI Gargatuan Green Grape.


Then using a black striping polish and various colours I painted on the lights on the tip of my nails, and finished things off by adding different sized and coloured rhinestones for the ornaments :)


If you like this manicure please click HERE and vote for me, or vote for which ever manicure you like best :)

Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)