Friday, December 20, 2013

Revlon Royal + Snowflakes

Who can believe that Christmas is just a short 5 days away (and my birthday is in 4 days, eep)?  It's totally cliché but it's crazy how fast this year has flown by! 

We're completely snow covered in my little city, and they're calling for a storm over the next oh.. 3 days, so why not do some more snow flakes?




~*~*~




I used a base of the ever gorgeous Revlon Royal and did a glitter gradient starting at the base using OPI Which is Witch? then topped it off with a second coat of Royal.


Then I used BM 323  & H02 I stamped the snowflakes using a Rickis Frosty Lavender (which is basically one of the Color Club Holos).


 It took no time at all but was so eye catching when the holo caught the perfect lighting to make it all rainbowy :)  I love snow manis!

Are you all ready for Christmas?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)