Thursday, February 20, 2014

Born Pretty Store Water Decal Review

Hi all,

A little while ago I received these water decals from Born Pretty Store.


~*~*~


I absolutely love water decals.  They're so easy to use, and I find them really tough too.  I use some pretty sharp tweezers to get the decals off the paper backing and I've had absolutely no issue with them cutting or breaking.


I even removed one of them after not being happy with the placement and the only issue I had was that a bit of polish lifted with it.  No decal issue at all.  How cute are these though?  A super easy leopard print mani with a little twist!


I used OPI My Vampire is Buff as my base, then randomly sponged on some of Sally Hansen Satin Glam Go Gold, and then placed the decals on top.  Super quick, and super easy but such an eye catching mani!

Born Pretty Store is your one stop shop for nail art supplies.  These decals retail for $2.86USD and shipping is free world wide.  You can also get 10% off your order by using code UTL91 at check out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)