Sunday, February 9, 2014

Peek-a-boo Music Notes Stamping

Hi all!

How is everyone's weekend going?  I'm getting pretty tired of winter to be honest lol.  I try not to complain about the weather since it's out of our control but come on!  The snowbanks that border my driveway are legit taller than I am.  It's time for it to all melt ;)


This is something I did pretty quickly the other week.  It was initially meant to be for a guest post but I decided the quality of the work wasn't something I wanted to send in :P

I started with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and stamped using BM-411 on my ring finger and Pueen-47 on the rest of the nails in Konad Special Black.


~*~*~


I then freehanded the V's using Zoya Savita and outlined them with China Glaze Crush Crush Baby from the Crinkled Chrome collection.

I really liked this look but it drives me crazy that my lines aren't perfect and that I have no patience for tape mani's lol.  So it didn't last terribly long :P

Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)