Friday, March 14, 2014

Blue Swirls Stamping

Hi guys!

I was recently out of town visiting my guy who is away due to work, hence my lack of posts!  But I'm back now and will get back into the swing of things :)

Here's a little something from the vault:


It took me a while to post this mani simply because I don't like that accent nail.  Accent pinky?  Just doesn't work for me, I don't know what I was thinking, lol.


The base is Sinful Color What's Your Name on all but my pinky, which is Sally Hansen Satin Glam Teal Tulle.


I stamped using W203 from the awesome Winstonia 2nd generation plates using the same colours used as my base.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)