Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Potential Wedding Nails #2

Good morning!

Here's another mani I put together as my potential wedding nails.  These are a bit softer than my first attempt but still have the added touch of colour that I want!


~*~*~


I started out with one of my favourite nudes - Orly Decades of Dysfunction then using my new Emily de Molly EDM04 plate I created a stamping gradient.


For the stamping, from cuticle to tip, I used: Sally Hansen Insta Dri Grape Escape, Sally Hansen Insta Dry Emerald Express and Orly Royal Navy.


I would like for the purple to be a little bit more plum, and the blue a little darker but I think this is a pretty good contender.  Not in your face but totally suits the peacock theme :)

 Any suggestions for a good opaque plum polish that I could use for stamping?

I hope you're all having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)