Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Time Water Marble

Hi loves!

I can start to feel Spring creeping it's way in, finally!  It'll take eons to get all that snow to melt but as long as the sun is shinning and I don't need to wear 17 layers, I'm happy ;)


I was craving spring-ish colours, but I had no idea what kind of mani to do so I went for a water marble.  It seems to be my go-to lately when I'm feeling uninspired.  I still need practice but they're starting to look pretty awesome *pats self on back*


For this mani I used Color Club Dress for the Parade (yellow), Color Club Pucci-licious (purple) and Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet.


I then topped it off with Finger Paints Asylum to give it a little more depth.


Now I'm crossing my pretty painted fingers for the warmer weather to keep coming!  I try really really hard not to complain about the weather but I. can't. wait. for winter to be over.

Hope you're all having a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)